• The hypothalamus secretes hormones that control the anterior pituitary . . . .(p. 301)
• The hypothalamus produces the hormones released by the posterior pituitary (p. 301)
• Sympathetic nerves stimulate the secretions of the adrenal medulla (p. 307)
• Parasympathetic nerves stimulate the secretions of the pancreatic islets (p. 613)
• Neurons stimulate the secretion of melatonin from the pineal gland, which in turn regulates parts of the brain . .(p. 314)
• Sex hormones from the gonads regulate the hypothalamus (p. 304)
Was this article helpful?
Have you recently experienced hearing loss? Most probably you need hearing aids, but don't know much about them. To learn everything you need to know about hearing aids, read the eBook, Hearing Aids Inside Out. The book comprises 113 pages of excellent content utterly free of technical jargon, written in simple language, and in a flowing style that can easily be read and understood by all.